Japanese N2- Intermediate Level (Advanced)
The Japanese language training at IFLAC is built around the framework of JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test) conducted across the world by the Japan Foundation and Japan Educational Exchanges and Services.
In the N2 course you will learn the following:
- Japanese vocabulary and kanji that are frequently used in newspapers, daily reports and popular literature.
- Ability to read and comprehend books aimed at middle school and, to some extent, high school students.
- Ability to hold conversations on more complex topics in every day life across a variety of situations.
- A good understanding of more complex grammar patterns used in literature.
- Preparation for the JLPT N2 exam is also included as part of the course.
0.00 average base on 0 ratings