Japanese N3- Level 3
The Japanese language training at IFLAC is built around the framework of JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test) conducted across the world by the Japan Foundation and Japan Educational Exchanges and Services.
In the N3 course you will learn the following:
- Japanese vocabulary and Kanji that are used in simple every day conversation and written material across a wider scope of subjects.
- Ability to read and comprehend books with ease written for students in the first 5 grades of Japanese schools
- Ability to hold conversations in Japanese across a variety of situations.
- A good understanding of almost all essential grammar patterns in common usage.
- Preparation for the JLPT N3 exam is also included as part of the course.
- Course Duration 160 hours
0.00 average base on 0 ratings