Japanese N4- Beginner Level (Advanced)
The Japanese language training at IFLAC is built around the framework of JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test) conducted across the world by the Japan Foundation and Japan Educational Exchanges and Services.
In the N4 course you will learn the following:
- A working understanding of some of the grammatical tools to construct sentences in Japanese
- Familiarity with Kanjis that are essential for everyday routine
- Ability to speak, write and understand many phrases essential in every day life
- Introduction to the hierarchy systems in the Japanese language and their formal use.
- Ability to read basic children’s literature.
- Preparation for the JLPT N4 exam is also included as part of the course.
0.00 average base on 0 ratings