Japanese N5- Beginner Level
The Japanese language training at IFLAC is built around the framework of JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test) conducted across the world by the Japan Foundation and Japan Educational Exchanges and Services.
In the N5 course you will learn the following:
- Japanese letters- Hiragana and Katakana
- Introduction to Kanji i.e. Chinese ideograms used in written Japanese
- Ability to speak, write and understand some basic phrases that are essential in every day life
- Introduction to Japanese culture- business etiquette, lifestyle and pop culture.
- Preparation for the JLPT N5 exam is also included as part of the course.
0.00 average base on 0 ratings